Explore a hostile alien planet as legendary bounty hunter Samus Aran. Your mission? Terminate the Metroid menace in a masterful reimagining of her 1991 Game Boy™ adventure. This intense, side-scrolling action platformer revitalizes classic gameplay with stunning 3D visuals and a wide range of new content sure to please both new and veteran players.
- Explore a labyrinth of tunnels, ruins, and subterranean chambers filled with surprises and secrets as you battle your way to the heart of a menacing alien world and try to find and defeat the deadly Metroids.
- This action-packed, side-scrolling platformer was completely rebuilt from the ground up, with updated maps, gear upgrades, 360-degree aiming, and powerful new abilities that revitalize classic Metroid II™: Return of Samus™ gameplay.
- Enjoy engaging, immersive 3D visuals only possible on Nintendo 3DS™ systems.
- Experience the haunting isolation, deep exploration, brutal environments, and fierce battles that hardcore Metroid fans demand with an adventure that’s a perfect entry point into the Metroid storyline and franchise for new players.
- Deepen your immersion with updated SFX and an atmospheric remastered soundtrack arranged by veteran Metroid composers Kenji Yamamoto and Minako Hamano.
- Features a touchscreen-enabled mapping system complete with pins, legend, and informative touchscreen-enabled menus.